Please, answer the following questions.
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. “Communication is a common phenomenon. As we are all social animals, we cannot live without communicating. Communication implies a two-way process of transferring information, ideas, feelings or opinions through a channel between two or more persons either verbally or non-verbally. “. The previous statement is:
2. Communication can be classified on the basis of:
3. Which of the following is NOT included in the 7 C’s of Communication?
4. Which of the following is NOT a barrier to effective communication?
5. Effective communication can be broken down into the following 3 parts: